JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been working on this, Lets collaborate on data to find classes etc. I have done research and found there trying to sell something. Now psu or pcc Had something But i let it go. There was a native woman at the cultural center who gave talks on this topic but that was years ago. Thank you.

Tasty!

Amanita_rubescens(Fr-mgw-03).jpg

Painful Death!

amanita_phalloides_gm2.jpg

Make sure whoever you're learning from is an expert and make sure you perfect your skills before going out and harvesting on your own. There is no "try a taste and see how you feel in a hour" it's try a taste and feel dead. I am not trying to discourage anyone, just don't pickup a book and think you're good to go, be sure to get some instruction.

Knowing which wild mushrooms can be eaten safely is a skill that few people have. It would be very advantageous to be able to find food that others pass up in a survival situation. (If things ever get bad enough to force us to forage to survive.)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top