JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My reloading bench is tall so that I can stand and use my presses at a comfortable height. However I will be receiving a 1050 soon which has a raised base. Those of you with 1050's and other presses, how do you mount them to the same bench? Not looking forward to lowering my bench and buying a bunch of riser mounts, just to install the 1050. Pictures of your setups would be helpful too!

If bench is belt-height, no problem. If diaphragm height, may be a problem.
So many use risers and, even being 6', the press is then too tall for me. Every one does what they like.
The problem with every progressive press I have ever used, except the various L-N-Ls, is that the charged case is inconveniently positioned for easy inspection. That is about the only thing I "have" to look at, and many simply use a computer video camera positioned to look into the case.
I have a bad back and can't stand for more than about a minute before I am in PAIN. I sit while loading and a regular table works perfect for all my presses, including the 1050s. Thus, at least for me, if the bench is the right height for any of my presses, it is the right height of my 1050s.

If bench is belt-height, no problem. If diaphragm height, may be a problem.
So many use risers and, even being 6', the press is then too tall for me. Every one does what they like.
The problem with every progressive press I have ever used, except the various L-N-Ls, is that the charged case is inconveniently positioned for easy inspection. That is about the only thing I "have" to look at, and many simply use a computer video camera positioned to look into the case.
I have a bad back and can't stand for more than about a minute before I am in PAIN. I sit while loading and a regular table works perfect for all my presses, including the 1050s. Thus, at least for me, if the bench is the right height for any of my presses, it is the right height of my 1050s.

I too have a bad back but I have to sit for a little while and stand for a little while I can't do one of the other for very long when I'm reloading. My bench height is 36" and works very well for me.;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top