JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are a few of his ads:
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

$450 - 16 postion, 16"deep, 22" wide, 59" tall, 580#, fire rated 1200 deg. for 60 min. digital or dial combo, 10- 1 1/2" lock bolts

$550 - 20 gun safe

$650 - 22 postion w/4 shelfs,fire rated to 1200deg. for 60min. 10- 1 1/2" lock pins. Outside messurements are 24"x30"x59",and weight is 624#, Lagard combo,you set your own combo.Now have digital locks,

$800 - 39 gun safe 39"x24"x59"

$950 - 45 gun safe 45"x30x72"

Awesome info! $450 really isn't bad for a somewhat decent safe... those cheap safes at Bi-Mart are only a few hundred less... best to spend some more and get something good.

Happy to help guys...

Oh, I should have mentioned that this information comes from two sources. First, his craigslist ad and my memory from conversations with him. So if there are errors in it, my bad, sorry. I got to meet Charlie at the PDX show and he seems like a stand up guy.

FYI, I'm considering buying a safe from Charlie. I talked to him and he WILL be at the Portland Show starting 10/16/09. I'm considering either his biggest or the next size down. Will know more when I see them up close.

Anyone know any other info on the specs for the bigger two safes? Thickness of steel and fire rating?

Does he have a showroom or shop on his property where you can go look at the safes?

Good Evening All!

This is Mountain View Safe Co! We have just launched our website so we could show our customers our safes and accessories. Right now we are still trying to get the final word on the shipping, so as of this moment ( 06/11/2010 ) it isn't possible to order off the website directly. BUT ALWAYS feel free to call Charlie with any questions and orders! 503-706-7347

Has anyone done business with Mountain View Safe Company? They have what look to be good safes at a great price, but as the old saying goes "You get what you pay for."

The reason why we're able to sell so much cheaper is because we're not marking up the price at 500 times or more the cost. The big brand names that are being sold are the same exact safes built in the same exact buildin - without the big well known names painted on them. We had just looked earlier and saw a company selling the same exact safes for over $2,000 - $5,000 a piece with free shipping (yeah right - shipping is included in that mark up), when ALL of our safes are under $1500!!! If you have ANY questions, please call Charlie! 503-706-7347

Good Evening All!

This is Mountain View Safe Co! We have just launched our website so we could show our customers our safes and accessories. Right now we are still trying to get the final word on the shipping, so as of this moment ( 06/11/2010 ) it isn't possible to order off the website directly. BUT ALWAYS feel free to call Charlie with any questions and orders! 503-706-7347

What is your web address? I couldn't find it when I searched for it.

I believe the Chinese safes' wall thickness is too thin. (Fireman's axe will penetrate)
Fireboard(sheetrock) is a poor heat insulator and becomes a heat sink. Good for 30 to 60 min, but what about when the house burns down(SHTF situation) or fireman won't let you near till the following day?
What's the value of your gun collection and other valuables?
Investigate an American made safe with better security and real fire protection.
www.sturdysafe.com

We're sorry for the delay of shipping. We keep getting promises that we'll be able to get a great shipping quote, and once we sit down with them, they're wanting to charge anywhere from $400 - $800! We keep playing a little bit of phone tag with a couple companies. The company we're going through currently has pretty good prices, but we're still trying to work out a lot of details.

We are selling them in person, and Charlie will be able to give you a very reasonable shipping quote.

If you're still unsure about the safes, call Charlie and come down to check them out in person.

We do have the option of Digital Keypads by LAGARD [LG], or the tumbler combination locks. Neither are at any additional cost.

If you have any questions
please call us at 503-706-7347

Shows we will be attending:

Wes Knodel Gun Show
June 19 - 20
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 9am - 3pm

Admission:
$5.00

www.wesknodelgunshows.com

Charlie is a great person to deal with! I bought one of the smaller safes last year and really regret not getting a larger one now. Easy location to go to in the Boring area and he helped load it into my truck. As soon as I can afford it I will sell my 16 position and upgrade!!!

Thanks again Charlie...:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads