JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I couldn't find an actual listing in the review section, but I didn't want to not say a good praise.

I can not say enough good things about Jody and Dan at BullDog Tuff Safes. I'm a customer for life. Not only did they take absolute care of me the first go around they helped me out with my recent move.

I was able to get the safe from my old house to the new one, but not upstairs where I ultimately wanted it.

Not only did they say no problem when I called to ask if they perform such a thing, they charged me an extremely reasonable amount to move the safe from the garage to the spare bedroom.

They use professional equipment and place floor liners all over to protect everything.

They know their stuff and had the safe upstairs and placed in the room in a matter of minutes.

Whether buying a safe or relocating a safe, they are professional and polite.

I'm looking at getting a small safe for my master bedroom. I'm getting it through them.

072A8DB0-5526-472B-89C8-6B5FE7055D78.jpeg

I have purchased 2 safes from them and love their service. I recommend them all the time to other people, and any chance I get on here to recommend them I do. I have purchased six or seven holsters from them also.

They are great people. I have bought a safe from them as well along with two other family members. They are always at the local gun show in St. Helens and just talked to them the other weekend at the show. I will be talking to them again when the next safe is needed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top