JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 2 quart Stanley thermos I've been using for 8+ years (We refer to it as "The Tanker"). Recently I discovered it no longer kept my coffee hot (not good when your work environment includes outdoor shooting ranges here in the PNW). I had heard Stanley had a great warranty program, so I decided to give it a shot.

After being on hold for a bit (I did call on a Monday after all), a very friendly and helpful associate listened to what the issue was, took the item number of what I had and some personal information from me. They then checked to see if there was a replacement for what I had in stock.

THEN she said- We have a blue one in stock, would that be ok? I said sure, that's fine. She says great, we will ship that out to you right away, is there anything else I can help you with?

Wow! It is a $60 Thermos, and they are replacing it for FREE. I was not expecting that.

Anyway, that was my experience & I wanted to share with our NWFA members.

WMB

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads