JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The land of legal meth and infanticide.

Unfortunately, that's probably the best thing she could have done for that kid.
unfortunately, that kids likely fapped for life already. she's currently addicted to meth and heroin, will bounce around from foster house to foster house until she's remanded to state via juvenile court at 15 and be just like mom from there.

or maybe she'll be alright. but odds are against her.

unfortunately, that kids likely fapped for life already. she's currently addicted to meth and heroin, will bounce around from foster house to foster house until she's remanded to state via juvenile court at 15 and be just like mom from there.

or maybe she'll be alright. but odds are against her.
Babies have a better chance of getting adopted.

Its like a lot of humans want to go back to living like animals. The people who do not want this woman locked up where she can be taken care of also would scream about having her at least made unable to make more kids. If they want to let her roam free like an animal she should at least be made so she can't bring more unwanted into the world.

I hate making a presumption....
I will presume that "mental health crisis" is the new woke definition of being a drug addled chithead who is fiending for the next fix.

The best thing we can do as a society while she is at the hospital is to spay the lady.

I hope the newborn recovers. Then lives a full and fruitful life with zero interaction with the egg donor.

The best thing we can do as a society while she is at the hospital is to spay the lady.
Bite your tongue! Where will the controlling party get their voters if they stifle the poor, uneducated, unemployed, drug addled masses from breeding?

I'm guessing that the southern border will provide plenty...

Do you ever use the phrase "Plenty is never enough". Or "Too much is just right". I'll use that phrase when we're having deep fried Tempura shrimp, for instance. Like reloading supplies, and stuff you really like to eat.

Do you ever use the phrase "Plenty is never enough". Or "Too much is just right". I'll use that phrase when we're having deep fried Tempura shrimp, for instance. Like reloading supplies, and stuff you really like to eat.
What is it they're always saying around here? "One is none, two is one, three is a good start," or something like that.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top