JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd just got finished cleaning my Beretta U22, and could not help but think about just how much fun this gun is to shoot.

It's not a 'self-defense' weapon, and only Kuryakin would use it as a 'carry' gun. :D

It's just fun to shoot! The slide catches a spent round ever once in a while, but it hits where it's aimed every time; thanks in part to the Bushnell Trophy Red Dot.

So, is it just me, or do you also have a favorite 'fun' gun?

Frog.

Hmmm... I have a few favorites but for you I will pick just one. For me it is my 1911 Mech Tech CCU carbine chambered in 460 Rowland. It is quite literally a blast to shoot. 2nd favorite would be my 1911 Modified for 45 Super. 3rd would be my Siaga 308. And forth would be my Ruger 10/22. Lately though my 45's get the most play time since 22lr is so hard to find right now, 308 is to spendy right now, and I reload for 45 ACP & variants like 45 Super and 460 Rowland. 45 ACP is the cheapest for me to shoot right now because I don't have to buy special brass for it to reload it unlike the Super and Rowland cartridges.

While I have several firearms, the one I enjoy shooting most is my H&R single shot 45-70. It does have a noticable recoil and if I don't start reloading for it, it costs about $1.35 every time I pull the trigger (Hornady Flex-Tip ammo, purchased at Bi-Mart), but for pure fun, I LIKE IT! I WANT A MARLIN GUIDE GUN! WIFE, DO YOU HEAR ME?

16" ar-15 9MM. Uses modified uzi 32 rd mags. 4 position buttstock,
JP trigger, Hogue full float fore-end. Tasco PDP5-CMP dot, lazer,
surefire. Just an absolute hoot to shoot.:)

Win model 70 super grade 30-06. Awesome design and very accurate. For this category of question I would have to choose rifles over handguns. Handguns are fun don't get me wrong it's just that they don't have the big "bang and destruction" like rifles do. Watermelons, gallon jugs, cans of evaporated milk all make quite a splash when hit and it never gets boring. I did notice the post above about cost though. Thank God I reload and even when I shoot AR's 15&10 in 30 and 20 round mags I try not to think about cost but it is fun and it's almost pumpkin time.

It's generally the gun that I have in my hand at any particular moment on the range: a .22 Walther PP, a P99, a Walther P5, a Whitney Wolverine, a Browning Buck Mark Hunter, a Ruger Mark 1 -- heck, all of them are a great kick to shoot regularly.

M1A1 .30 caliber carbine. (No, I don't like Wolf .30 cal. carbine ammo.)
Max

My Carbine.JPG

My fave handgun to shoot is my Ruger Mark III 512 22/45. It has a bull barrel and is accurate as all get out.

But, my newest toy and VERY fun to shoot is my Walther G22 Bull Pup .22 rifle. It has a red dot scope, and I like it better than the old 10/22 I shot as a kid. It is a bit more spendy than a 10/22, but what fun.......and like my Ruger above, it is very accurate.

P.S.

.22 available at Wal Mart in St Helens if you get there early. I have gotten several 550 packs recently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

My favorite gun to shoot would be anybody else's full auto using their ammo lol.

Otherwise it depends on the day. Each time i go up shooting I have a new favorite in the collection.

I had an opportunity to burn through a couple of 30 rnd magazines in a fully suppressed H&K MP5. I still smile just thinking about it.
If I could only have one gun, that would probably be it.

Hmm.. Since the title mentions fun..I'd say that my PLR-16 is one of my most "fun" guns to shoot.. Surprisingly accurate..and smooth functioning.. I know..ammo is at a premium..but it's fun to just empty a 30 rounder from the hip..or one handed..as fast as you can pull the trigger...:D

M60 machine gun, now that is a blast. When I was in gunsmithing school in Colorado, went down to Dragon Arms, and would shoot the full auto stuff. He even had twin 50s mounted on a Suzuki Samarui. Talk about a blast.

Any gun I own is fun to shoot, otherwise I would not own it. :)

Belt fed is alot of fun. After that, anything suppressed. Then, AR's are fun. and after that, my 17hmr lever gun. But then the custom 10/22 I built for my son is a hoot to pop eggs at 100 yards. OK, the question is too hard, I can not decide, they are all fun. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top