JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
M60 machine gun, now that is a blast. When I was in gunsmithing school in Colorado, went down to Dragon Arms, and would shoot the full auto stuff. He even had twin 50s mounted on a Suzuki Samarui. Talk about a blast. (snip)

Oh yes! And belts full of tracers (instead of one out of five) for suppressive fire made it that much more 'fun,' especially when we'd test our guns by cruising the shoreline shooting up the sharks that came near the surface there.

PS...That's me in the picture, on the crewchief's side of the chopper. Soon after, we got shot down and it was destroyed. To see the end of the helicopter in the below picture, go to http://129th.net/stories/868.html (About ten years ago my unit asked me to write up the story for the website. Since then, the head injury has come back to haunt me. Also, about a year ago I finally found Lt. Wallace.)

Max

868andMe.jpg

My 5.45x39 ar15 why cause ....

when i use to shoot .223 i was spending a $.35 cents each time i pull the trigger (my wallet was screaming no steak tonight your having top ramen)

when i use to shoot 7.62 i was spending $.30 cents each time i pull the trigger

when i shoot 5.45x39 i'm spending $.15 cents each time i pull the trigger
and when i want spurge and shoot non corrosive just a nickel more.

it makes me giggle.

has all the bells and whistles of any ar15 but not as accurate as shooting a .223 with match ammo cause there is none but more accurate than the average ak

granted a .22 is a lot cheaper to shoot just not as much fun as something that actully goes bang.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top