JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hi i have a mossberg 535 ats and im looking for a magazine tube for it because i put a dent in mine and now it only accepts 4+1 with 2 3/4" shells instead of 5 +1. i have searched just about everywhere online and cant seem to find one for the 535 even the mossberg website doesnt have one. i guess the 500s arent interchangeable with the 535. they're different lengths and the barrell wont screw on. does anyone have any advice of how i could maybe fix the dent or buy a new magazine tube?

thanks guys

i figured somethin out. i brought my tube to work with me today and went thru my sockets and found one that fit perfectly in the tube. got a 12 inch and 6 inch extension and slid the socket down in there until it stopped then lightly tapped it with a hammer until it was about in the middle of the dent then laid a rag on the vise and a rag on my tube and lightly tapped the tube and worked the dent out! i used a 17mm snap-on chrome socket. no scratches on the tube and no hammer marks!

thanks guys

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top