Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

mossberg 535 ats magazine tube

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by v0lcom13sn0w, Jun 6, 2011.

1. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

hi i have a mossberg 535 ats and im looking for a magazine tube for it because i put a dent in mine and now it only accepts 4+1 with 2 3/4" shells instead of 5 +1. i have searched just about everywhere online and cant seem to find one for the 535 even the mossberg website doesnt have one. i guess the 500s arent interchangeable with the 535. they're different lengths and the barrell wont screw on. does anyone have any advice of how i could maybe fix the dent or buy a new magazine tube?

thanks guys

2. NoAim

NoAim Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Call Mossberg.

3. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

i figured somethin out. i brought my tube to work with me today and went thru my sockets and found one that fit perfectly in the tube. got a 12 inch and 6 inch extension and slid the socket down in there until it stopped then lightly tapped it with a hammer until it was about in the middle of the dent then laid a rag on the vise and a rag on my tube and lightly tapped the tube and worked the dent out! i used a 17mm snap-on chrome socket. no scratches on the tube and no hammer marks!

thanks guys