Mosin triggers

Reactions
Anyone have any experience with the Timney trigger for the Mosin's?
I have one in my Mosin and love it. The trigger goes from a sloppy pound to fit military trigger to a breaks like glass match trigger. For it to fit the stoxk must be inletted. It took me a few hours with a dremel, but it was worth every minute. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an upgrade.

Reactions
i've got a mosin with a lot more $ into it than it's worth... and i'd do it all over again.
very fun, quite accurate with match grade (about 2 MOA on a good day, under 10 rounds... gets a bit hot after that).
now Archangel has those damn tempting looking stocks... and there's the 10 round magazines... damnit.

8387822351_fc9737218a_c.jpg

i have no experience with the timney trigger in a mosin, but have done the home trigger job/spacer/spring on more than one and say it is well worth it.

Reactions
The money and time I spent on my mosin was well worth the experience I gained.

And it was a lot of fun.
I still haven't shot it.
Be careful polishing the trigger assembly its easy to wind up with a 1lb or less trigger pull.:s0092:

Reactions
The money and time I spent on my mosin was well worth the experience I gained.

And it was a lot of fun.
I still haven't shot it.
Be careful polishing the trigger assembly its easy to wind up with a 1lb or less trigger pull.:s0092:
This is my feeling exactly. I can learn how to do things with a cheap rifle and gain the skills needed to do them better on an expensive rifle. My Mosin is not an investment, I don't make purchases for it looking at the "long term resale." I know what I want out of the gun, I want a .30 caliber rifle, with a 22" barrel, Scout style scope mounting, and slicked up action, that I built with the Mosin I can achieve that. :D

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom