JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lingle Industries Scorpion mag Lower.

stribog mag 2.jpg

stribog mag.jpg

Very nice. Do you have a good source of Stribog pistols at the present? As I'm a huge fan of PCCs, I looked into them back in the summer, but it was slim pickings on the sites I encountered.

Thanks. :)

They are 3D printed. Done with one of those industrial units. Quite nice actually. A3 Tactical is comeing out with one soon too. I have one of those on backorder for my A3. And no.. The A3 is not worth the extra 300 .

Been looking at them
Trying to decide if the delayed blowback is worth the extra 300? Anyone have any experience with the A1vs A3
I sold my A1 and kept the A3. It is slightly softer.
But not $300 softer, and it's not as though 9 mm recoil on a 5lb gun is savage....My A3 has been 100% for the few hundred I've run through it, but there are problems reported on the Youtubes, whereas the A1 seems consistantly good.

I'll be getting my bog in 6 days. Submitting my first form 1 for the sbr. Then another for the can I'm going to build for it.
I picked mine up at DK also. I had shipping the same day. $650 to the ffl. Not a bad price. I'll be going the scorpion lower direction. Mags are cheap and easy to find

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top