JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lingle Industries Scorpion mag Lower.

stribog mag 2.jpg

stribog mag.jpg

Very nice. Do you have a good source of Stribog pistols at the present? As I'm a huge fan of PCCs, I looked into them back in the summer, but it was slim pickings on the sites I encountered.

Thanks. :)

They are 3D printed. Done with one of those industrial units. Quite nice actually. A3 Tactical is comeing out with one soon too. I have one of those on backorder for my A3. And no.. The A3 is not worth the extra 300 .

Been looking at them
Trying to decide if the delayed blowback is worth the extra 300? Anyone have any experience with the A1vs A3
I sold my A1 and kept the A3. It is slightly softer.
But not $300 softer, and it's not as though 9 mm recoil on a 5lb gun is savage....My A3 has been 100% for the few hundred I've run through it, but there are problems reported on the Youtubes, whereas the A1 seems consistantly good.

I'll be getting my bog in 6 days. Submitting my first form 1 for the sbr. Then another for the can I'm going to build for it.
I picked mine up at DK also. I had shipping the same day. $650 to the ffl. Not a bad price. I'll be going the scorpion lower direction. Mags are cheap and easy to find

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top