JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm being serious here if the power goes out for More than two or three days you will have looting riots and people looking for food.
That's no joke a few years ago in Spokane.
Half the city lost power for a week they all came to the other side of the city to get food.
Just imagine if the whole city lost power.
Or if the whole state lost power.
Witch could happen.
Facebook admits its camera-equipped listening device can collect your data for ads

https://www.independent.co.uk/…/facebook-portal-ads-trackin…

Facebook's decision to launch a camera-equipped listening device for people's living rooms, just months after one of the biggest data scandals in history, was greeted with a fair amount of suspicion.

Most of the phone apps collect your info and data. They even try to get you to link your bank account to them.

Hell we got the thread here for being prepared.
But the reality people are not prepared.
For it .two days then people will not have food or water .then on the third day they will get hungry and need water.
Most people can go week or more with out food.
But you can only go a day or two with out water.
Then there going to get desperate.and do stupid stuff like come and try to take my food and water.
And all they will get is COPPER AND LEAD HOLLOW POINTS

Most of the phone apps collect your info and data. They even try to get you to link your bank account to them.
It's pretty much you are unable to avoid it now .
Get a 80%lower build.but that still doesn't matter.
This will be a matter of fact In the future.
My nephew and niece will see a government control U.S. I will be dead and gone PROBABLY .BY THE TIME THIS COUNTRY GO'S TO $#!+

Well at least there suffering will be over
I used to heat with wood . I should have never removed it .with that lttle stove . I could cook . boil drinking water .heat the house. make a warm bath. That thing earned its keep . the needs that thing could supply were priceless

Lol if the internet went tits up today there would be riots in the streets.
Lol just imagine if the power went out in Seattle or Portland .
For 48 hours or more .
All that ammo you have saved up would be used.
And there would be body's piled up in the streets

There might be bodies piled up in the street but I sure wouldn't be out of ammo. I might have to set back and make more but I sure wouldn't be out!

I will be glad I'm dead. I can't live that way . Its not the foundation this country was founded on.
Lol I said I would be dead and gone .
But the fact is this could happen next month.
Just watch the stock market go into a depression.
If the left takes the house and sensnate.
Impeach impeached .the SHTF

But we will see in a few weeks got a vote coming and thousands of illagal alains storming the boarder at the same time.
MMMMMMMM
Mass migration is a sign of disaster .Oregon has a initiative on the ballot to repeal the sanctuary state statis. If that takes place . Portland will be a rage filled dump .

Fact is if we let those 4 or 5 thousand cross the border .we are done sorry folks.
But we should have Apatchi AND A10 on the border.fully doing there job. Stoping ground movement

dude that's no joke I have a smart tv and a smart phone and when I was watching a show.
I said to my mom that's cool I'm going to have to check those out.
10 minutes later I pick up my phone and I have a email advertisement about the same thing I was talking about.
NO JOKE I WAS KINDA FREAKED OUT ABOUT THAT.

Lemme guess.... it was a Swedish penis enlarger?

;):D

Well it was a hunting products.
but still .
i don't need a SWEDISH PENIS IN LARGER .
I'M SWEDISH LOL ONLY THOSE THAT NEED A SWEDISH PENIS IN LARGER KNOW ABOUT A SWEDISH PENIS IN LARGER.
LOL

Well it was a hunting products.
but still .
i don't need a SWEDISH PENIS IN LARGER .
I'M SWEDISH LOL ONLY THOSE THAT NEED A SWEDISH PENIS IN LARGER KNOW ABOUT A SWEDISH PENIS IN LARGER.
LOL

Austin Powers had one.... :D

AFCF6238-9425-4A73-8DE8-832DBA80AA40.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads