JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's disturbing is that I don't use Facebook, but somehow my phone sent me an advertisement for a new mattress immediately after having the conversation with my GF about it while my phone was locked next to me...

Doesn't matter if you use it or not it seems, they are listening...

Talk about unwarranted solicitation.
I'm starting to miss simpler times when you could shut the door on them...

What's disturbing is that I don't use Facebook, but somehow my phone sent me an advertisement for a new mattress immediately after having the conversation with my GF about it while my phone was locked next to me...

Doesn't matter if you use it or not it seems, they are listening...

Talk about unwarranted solicitation.
I'm starting to miss simpler times when you could shut the door on them...
dude that's no joke I have a smart tv and a smart phone and when I was watching a show.
I said to my mom that's cool I'm going to have to check those out.
10 minutes later I pick up my phone and I have a email advertisement about the same thing I was talking about.
NO JOKE I WAS KINDA FREAKED OUT ABOUT THAT.

dude that's no joke I have a smart tv and a smart phone and when I was watching a show.
I said to my mom that's cool I'm going to have to check those out.
10 minutes later I pick up my phone and I have a email advertisement about the same thing I was talking about.
NO JOKE I WAS KINDA FREAKED OUT ABOUT THAT.
Their biggest fault is the frequency that it occurs, otherwise I'd be none the wiser.

If the internet went tits-up today I would not cry but would rejoice for 3 days then pass out for six...;)
Lol if the internet went tits up today there would be riots in the streets.
Lol just imagine if the power went out in Seattle or Portland .
For 48 hours or more .
All that ammo you have saved up would be used.
And there would be body's piled up in the streets

Lol if the internet went tits up today there would be riots in the streets.
Lol just imagine if the power went out in Seattle or Portland .
For 48 hours or more .
All that ammo you have saved up would be used.
And there would be body's piled up in the streets
And you could not live stream it on facebook

I'm targeted. I don't do Facebook but I do order stuff online sometimes.
Usually when I'm reading some anti-gun owner tripe on WaPo (or whatever) I get ads from Vedder, Sportsman's, and folks trying to sell me gun stuff.

I've been marked, targeted, and listed as a miscreant. I'm placing all of my hopes of salvation on Nick Chen.

I'm targeted. I don't do Facebook but I do order stuff online sometimes.
Usually when I'm reading some anti-gun owner tripe on WaPo (or whatever) I get ads from Vedder, Sportsman's, and folks trying to sell me gun stuff.

I've been marked, targeted, and listed as a miscreant. I'm placing all of my hopes of salvation on Nick Chen.
Join the club

I'm being serious here if the power goes out for More than two or three days you will have looting riots and people looking for food.
That's no joke a few years ago in Spokane.
Half the city lost power for a week they all came to the other side of the city to get food.
Just imagine if the whole city lost power.
Or if the whole state lost power.
Witch could happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews