JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So today an idiot gets 7 years for breaking in to the Boise Zoo and while drunk killing a monkey. Now a decade ago an idiot underage drunk driver kills on of my motorcycle buddy who is driving his Vw trike home sober one night. The drunk driving punk gets 22 months. WTF???
Screwed up legal system when a monkey trumps a human.:huh:

Rant Off, Brutus out

No kidding - a <2' little monkey. Chimps would have been great. Tearing off his fingers, toes, nose, and most of all - balls. Damn, they don't mess around LOL.

What an ultra-maroon for trying to steal any monkey without even having the proper equipment to catch one without harming it - if that is possible. Hey monkey, just get in this bag ....

As for the DUI issue, well they are trying to get the drinking limit down to .05 instead of .08. That way if you have a beer with your burger they can extract $7k-$20k from your wallet. Municipalities/gov don't care about the victims of drunk drivers, but when they see a way to extract huge fines/revenue from people who are not drunk (.05) they'll jump all over it.

As for the DUI issue, well they are trying to get the drinking limit down to .05 instead of .08. That way if you have a beer with your burger they can extract $7k-$20k from your wallet. Municipalities/gov don't care about the victims of drunk drivers, but when they see a way to extract huge fines/revenue from people who are not drunk (.05) they'll jump all over it.
That's why they like checkpoints rather than officers driving around looking for drunk drivers. One catches a lot of drivers with no sign of impairment.

That's why they like checkpoints rather than officers driving around looking for drunk drivers. One catches a lot of drivers with no sign of impairment.

If you have a CDL the legal limit for alcohol has been .04% for a long time.

So if they drop it to .05% you all will be almost on the same level as a CDL driver. OH and yes it applies to your own private vehicle away from work.

I weigh 270lbs and never have more then 2) 5% beers to be safe. With a meal I could go to 3) beers but not 3 pints.

Compare to the 70s/early 80s.

"Sir, have you been drinking - do you have any alcohol in the car?" YES and YES. Give them to me. (Pours them out on sidewalk). "Are you OK to drive? - If you go straight home I'll forget about this" Sure, ok.

If you have a CDL the legal limit for alcohol has been .04% for a long time.

So if they drop it to .05% you all will be almost on the same level as a CDL driver. OH and yes it applies to your own private vehicle away from work.

I weigh 270lbs and never have more then 2) 5% beers to be safe. With a meal I could go to 3) beers but not 3 pints.

LOL... @ 270# I hope those are light beers! ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top