JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was curious if someone made a newly produced Mosin or Mauser and I see that Molot is importing their KO-91/30 now. Anyone have any experience with one or even seen one? I like the idea of having a brand new one so that I can treat it well (ie, no cosmoline) ko-91-30-right-side.jpg

ko-91-30m.png
http://www.molot-usa.com/product_info.php/cPath/28/products_id/62

Plus a 308 version

S8iBDF0.jpg

They make this too but it is not imported
ko-svt-right-side.jpg

Last Edited:
That new "Mosin" is cool, and the reason I've never bought a "vintage" Mosin is because I'm not into eaten up hunks o' junk (even for $99)... IMHO asking $899.00 when there are far better options for less is "sofa king we todd did". :rolleyes:

yeah, the price is pretty high for it. I'm just disappointed with the 2 mauser's I got are in pretty bad shape and you dont really know until you get them and clean them up. its like they packed the barrel with sea water before dunking it in the cosmoline

I wish we could get some of those more rare molot guns over here. If I saw a hunter version of their VEPR in any caliber sitting on a shelf, I'd likely buy it at any price.

Long before I built a Mauser from parts I'd buy the FN 'America' Model 70 clone, the best "Mauser" ever made.
Thing is that giant Mauser claw extractor does degrade ultimate target rifle like accuracy. The Rem. safety breach system with it's tiny, bolt face extractor, and shorter lock time is inherently more 'accurate', as is the Savage tactical/target line . Which is not to say if your bitten by the Mauser bug buy one w/a factory warranty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top