JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi, I'm feeling the waters to sell my Vepr. When I bought it, it didn't have a stock, and I couldn't find any square back stocks to fit, so I fit an angled stock to it. You can see in the pics, that younger me wasn't that great with fine wood working, but it could be taken off, sanded, stained and it would look pretty good.
I don't know what the round count was before I bought it, but I'd be surprised if it had been fired. I've put less than 100 rounds through it over the years, as most my shooting has been 5.56.
There is a little damage on the flash hider where someone tried to remove it, but it does indeed come off and can be changed.
I put a mid west industries side scope mount on it and a swampfox 1-10 illuminated scope on it. It shoots around 1.5 moa with the stock trigger and such.
It also comes with 2 20 round mags, 1 10 and 1 5 rounder.
Overall, it's in really good condition and ready to fill the battle rifle role for someone. I'm looking to get $2500 for the package, and I can take $200 of if you don't want the scope. The mount may as well stay with the rifle though. Lmk if you have any questions! I'm down in Keizer Oregon and would prefer to stay local. Coat of Arms in Keizer has been active in suing the state over 114, and I would like to support them.
Thanks

1000019398.jpg 1000019399.jpg 1000019397.jpg 1000019400.jpg 1000019401.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.