JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know some guys who went up there yesterday. They said they hit the snow line and turned around when it was about six inches deep. They were able to get to a lower spot with about a hundred yard line of sight. They figured it about three more miles to the big pit from where they hit snow.

Went up to the range on Tuesday 3/26/2013 gate was locked! went for a hike up to the range, not a ton of trash up there but it was messy. It was a very nice hike really good exercise but i hope the gate is unlocked soon. would there be a number to contact so we can maybe setup a monthly group that could go up there and clean?

I will ask one my clients in the forestry department if there is a number to call, I would be up for cleaning too. I went up there April 6th and it was locked and had to go up further to shoot my new pistol. I wasn't leaving without shooting it. :)

Hi all we are going to be cleaning up the area on 4/27 about 8:30 for all the want to come then my be some shooting. If you can get a number please let me know. I would like to ask about burning up their to get rid of the trash. Thanks we have another forum going about cleaning it up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top