JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have not seen one. This forum is running on old software so many things are not working well. In about a month there will be a whole new version and I believe there will be an easy way to see who the Mod are.

Is there a specific question that needs answered?

Yes I just found a name ( Joe Link ) and I Pm'ed him with the question of the problem encountered .
-----
weird Problem ( I Have ) but no biggie . just something little funny weird . I am fairly new to registering to this particular website but do have some understanding of site workings of threads and postings . just something I cant explain so I thought I would find a Mod. to answer.
But It's no biggie and if the Site is gong to be revamped with software and new format in real near future like you say . There will be plenty of bugs to workout then when that happens . LOLHahahah
-----
OK here is the riddle :
have a Thread ( visually ) disappear from my viewing . but seems it's not to the Mod.

But ( here is the Weird thing )
I can see the Thread from last Week with my Post made today ( with time/date ) when viewing in ( my Activities )
But when 'Logged-in or Not' . The Posts do not exist to my personally viewing the Thread . ????

Mod. (Joe Link) can see it also and sent me link of it, in a PM reply . But for (my viewing it ) in the Thread when Logged-in . This Site chooses to make that one particular/individual thing invisible just to me . There is not even a Green Icon marker or anything and that's the 1t thing I look for for post reference .

Well Joey is the owner of the site.

I have been playing with the new site a little as I will be a mod when it is up and running. At this point I not familiar with your particular issue to be helpful.

-
Not that big an issue . websites grow a mind of there own sometimes .
It's in the Site and exists to the Site, in (my activities) I see it and time/date log what & when Posts where made by me and I can clik-on the Activities Link and it will direct my command to see the thread & posts .
I just have no way to interact with the Thread Posts . It's like I am locked-out to the Forum page to that command in that particular thread .

But when I go to Forum main-page & Thread, to view or Post . the Site just chooses on it's programing to make it 'invisible' ( to me ) and my IP addy. ( I guess )
Now (joey) sent me link & says that he sees it (thread & posts ) . So I Assume that everyone else can see it also . So I guess in reality it really makes no difference other than I can never Post in the Thread or see it from the main forum page.

Site also makes me log-in & re-Log when moving around it periodically every time I visit . 'Like just now' to send this reply .
Especially when I come threw/back-in from a home e-mail 'notification' link to Site . I log-in when Site comes up and connection . then if make any move to another forum option or to the main-Page or anything and I have to re-log again .

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top