JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have not seen one. This forum is running on old software so many things are not working well. In about a month there will be a whole new version and I believe there will be an easy way to see who the Mod are.

Is there a specific question that needs answered?

Yes I just found a name ( Joe Link ) and I Pm'ed him with the question of the problem encountered .
-----
weird Problem ( I Have ) but no biggie . just something little funny weird . I am fairly new to registering to this particular website but do have some understanding of site workings of threads and postings . just something I cant explain so I thought I would find a Mod. to answer.
But It's no biggie and if the Site is gong to be revamped with software and new format in real near future like you say . There will be plenty of bugs to workout then when that happens . LOLHahahah
-----
OK here is the riddle :
have a Thread ( visually ) disappear from my viewing . but seems it's not to the Mod.

But ( here is the Weird thing )
I can see the Thread from last Week with my Post made today ( with time/date ) when viewing in ( my Activities )
But when 'Logged-in or Not' . The Posts do not exist to my personally viewing the Thread . ????

Mod. (Joe Link) can see it also and sent me link of it, in a PM reply . But for (my viewing it ) in the Thread when Logged-in . This Site chooses to make that one particular/individual thing invisible just to me . There is not even a Green Icon marker or anything and that's the 1t thing I look for for post reference .

Well Joey is the owner of the site.

I have been playing with the new site a little as I will be a mod when it is up and running. At this point I not familiar with your particular issue to be helpful.

-
Not that big an issue . websites grow a mind of there own sometimes .
It's in the Site and exists to the Site, in (my activities) I see it and time/date log what & when Posts where made by me and I can clik-on the Activities Link and it will direct my command to see the thread & posts .
I just have no way to interact with the Thread Posts . It's like I am locked-out to the Forum page to that command in that particular thread .

But when I go to Forum main-page & Thread, to view or Post . the Site just chooses on it's programing to make it 'invisible' ( to me ) and my IP addy. ( I guess )
Now (joey) sent me link & says that he sees it (thread & posts ) . So I Assume that everyone else can see it also . So I guess in reality it really makes no difference other than I can never Post in the Thread or see it from the main forum page.

Site also makes me log-in & re-Log when moving around it periodically every time I visit . 'Like just now' to send this reply .
Especially when I come threw/back-in from a home e-mail 'notification' link to Site . I log-in when Site comes up and connection . then if make any move to another forum option or to the main-Page or anything and I have to re-log again .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top