JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Stole this idea from another member.

In anticipation of an injunction on WA's magazine ban I'm sharing a list of magazines I'm in the market to pick up. If you have anything on this list and feel like parting with it, please let me know.

Happy to pay cash or trade for ammo, gun parts, anything on my page for sale.

Magpul AR 60rd drum mag 1-2
Magpul AR 40rd up to 5
Magpul AR 30rd up to 10
Magpul Glock 9mm PMag 15rd 3-5
Magpul Glock 9mm PMag 22rd 2-4

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do believe that you can just go to any store in Oregon and pick them up. No special paperwork or anything strenuous involved.

You just can't buy them from a store in Washington. Or take them to ranges and hunting.

They were not made illegal to own. They were just banned from sale in the stores. Which is about to be crushed along with all the idiot California ideas.

Oregon stores have all that. Oregon members are fine meeting in Oregon for parts and accessories.

Much ado about nothing man. Maybe you need some Shakespeare in your life...

Id recommend the Romeo and Juliet that Leonardo DiCaprio was in...
Yes, you can go to any store that sells them in another state and buy the. You cannot legally bring them into Washington though, they are also ban from import to WA. Yes, you can legally take your legally owned mags to the range and hunting.

Edit, apparently the post I replied to has been deleted so now my post looks funny.......

Last Edited:
Stole this idea from another member.

In anticipation of an injunction on WA's magazine ban I'm sharing a list of magazines I'm in the market to pick up. If you have anything on this list and feel like parting with it, please let me know.

Happy to pay cash or trade for ammo, gun parts, anything on my page for sale.

Magpul AR 60rd drum mag 1-2
Magpul AR 40rd up to 5
Magpul AR 30rd up to 10
Magpul Glock 9mm PMag 15rd 3-5
Magpul Glock 9mm PMag 22rd 2-4
Ive got the 30 rd AR Magpuls. i believe. I may have the last two as well.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.