JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been running a m7 with a Trijicon 3x9x40 accupoint for 15 (?) or so years. Hands down this combo has worked for me. If I lost it tomorrow I would buy the exact same set up.

I used a 1 piece Leupold base, got a trigger job and pulled the buttplate and filled the stock void with spayfoam to get rid of the tinny sound and slight flex.

I love it.

Both of the attached photos were taken on the same day!

027DAA2F-1785-4F3E-A9B4-C7A00CB366C3.jpeg DF82FF45-64F1-4257-B679-0C86FE0FD24F.jpeg

The exposed elevation turret (CDS dial) on the my VX-R is the only complaint I have. Electrical tape is the fix. The VX-R I bought for the wife's 7mm-08 has "normal" capped turrets.
The only time I used the dial was at an Appleseed event.
I think a new species of deer has evolved in the past 8-10 years, but I haven't ran across one yet. They must be out there, because I hear guys talk about seeing them a lot lately.

Probably a rare, offshoot genetic mutation (and again, I haven't bumped into one yet so can't say for sure) that produces a deer that grants the hunter enough time to tune a dial on a scope and/or consult an "app" prior to the shot.

I simply must expand my scouting efforts to find them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top