JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So according to the suspects family the Good Samaritian should have turned a blind eye while their dirt bag family member held a gun to the victims head. What a disfunctional POS family!!

If I was the suspect doing what this guy did my family would have said "I deserved to get shot" and then proceed to kick my arse themselves to teach me a lesson.

I am not going to warn any such scumbag, and in WA State it's legal. Who cares what the thug's family thinks? All that matters is innocent life

It's okay for their worthless meat sack of a family member to threaten people's lives by committing armed robbery, but it's not okay for a good samaritan to save a innocent person's life? I'm sure if he killed the clerk, the family would be saying he is innocent and a good guy.

It's only unfortunate the scumbag didn't die.

Thanks Obama.

Who cares what that family thinks and why did it even make the news? They should consider themselves (and the "suspect") lucky because he isn't dead, like he deserves to be. F em!

I learned long ago that if you do something stupid it's your own fault and you deal with the consequences. 18 and on at least his second armed robbery, he's not going to live long anyway.

I am not going to warn any such scumbag, and in WA State it's legal. Who cares what the thug's family thinks? All that matters is innocent life

Exactly. Not going to great a challenge from me to " drop the gun". No need to challenge, being in close like that puts you in mortal danger. Draw and fire until the threat is neutralized or no longer a threat.

That is why he only ended up winging the guy and damn near getting killed himself. Huge breakdown in close in tactics when you challenge. That quarter second is huge.

One thing I hate about Portland public schools is all the money and effort spent on BEGGING kids to stay in school, and making an effort to try to convince them that a high school diploma will be in their best interests. Mind you, this is a noble effort, but at a certain point, you have to just let Social Darwinism run its course.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top