JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How small is your gas tank? We have a old 2-stroke Evinrude 70 horse coupled to an 18 gallon tank and we can run for ages on that thing. A whole day's boating at full throttle and We only burn about 3 or 4 gallons. Do you hav extra fuel? We have 4 extra gallons and the 6 gallons from our kicker if need be. Glad you made it out safe!
Yeah, I vowed to never go without spare fuel ever again. We're also trying to find time to get a kicker installed, ONE DAY! LoL It was enough for twelve hours of cruising up and down the willamette, not sure how much it holds tho.
I'll try that one day. I'm used to the dusk winds always pushing against me at 20mph, and that's a nice workout!

I would laugh my arse off at this dude! :s0140:

fk-yeah-friday-x-photos-285.jpg

Many years ago I was a member of Hells Canyon Lunker Landers, a bass fishing club. One of our activities was tournaments. So early one year I was fishing with my boating partner for the day at Irrigon in a nice cove off the main channel of the Columbia and I heard something in the distance. After a bit it resolved into a faint call of "Help, help!". I look over towards the point and I see a smallish ice chest floating with a person attached behind it. The current was sweeping him along in the Columbia main channel. So I finish my cast/reel and we go fetch this guy out of the water... turns out he was one of our tourney fishermen that owned a boat with a whaler type hull instead of a V hull. The wind had come up; the chop came up; they tried to motor back in; hit a big chop and the bounce made the driver goose the throttle; the boat went straight up on the chop; came down stern first; and sank. He and his tourney partner were quite hypothermic and were worried about the barge traffic running them over.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads