JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
REDUCED Selling some extra handguns to raise funds for some home repairs.

1. Ruger 9E. Fullsize 9mm. Excellent condition except for very slight slide edge wear on the left side from holstering. No box or manual. Will come with 2 factory 17rd mags that are used but like new. Great companion to the PC9 carbines resurrected by Ruger $275 shipped.

2. Ruger SR9c SS. Will come with 2 10rd factory mags[with extra baseplate] This has some nicely done grip tape that can be removed but it actually feels good. Clean gun with only a few slight handling marks. Has original box [missing end label] and manual/paperwork and lock. Another great companion to the PC9 carbines Ruger brought us back from extinction....$275 shipped

3. SPF to GOG Stainless S&W 5906. 9mm. Comes with 2 preban factory 15rd mags. This has the HD combat style protected night sights that are dim. Classic gun that shows some wear from use. Nothing major and no rust seen. NO box or paperwork. I bought this used a couple years back so I don't know if was an LE gun. I cleaned it and put it away. Very nice DA/SA trigger with a short reset in SA. No import marks. $350 shipped

4. SPF to Orchemo Sig P228. 9mm. Immaculate condition low mileage gun. Safe queen. Comes with matching factory case, manual, 2 ban era 10rd factory mags. Standard white dot sights. End label is marked 228-9-B Slide rails look great. Always properly TW25'd since I've owned it. $525 shipped

5. SPF Sig P239. 9mm. Another immaculate low mileage gun. Safe queen. 9mm with 2 factory mags. Factory night sights. Box is missing end label and manual is missing as well. Hogue finger groove grips. Slide rails look great. Always properly TW25'd since I've owned it. $450 shipped

I'll be posting some pics in the morning. Feel free to ask any questions. I tried to price these right but if you think I'm high shoot me an offer. Trades needed:

Factory Glock mags.
Aimpoint Pro
Trijicon ACOG
Pmags Gen 2 or newer BLK
Glock 35 or 22

I can ship from my FFL to your FFL or deliver north on I-5 to meet you at your dealer of choice. I'd like to stay south or Eugene/Salem-ish if possible.

IMG_0789.JPG IMG_0790.JPG IMG_0791.JPG IMG_0792.JPG IMG_0793.JPG IMG_0794.JPG IMG_0795.JPG IMG_0796.JPG IMG_0797.JPG IMG_0798.JPG

Last Edited:
Sure. Do you want me to remove all the items that have been sold? That is a no-no on some forums but I have no problem with that if that is what you are wanting.....

Sure. Do you want me to remove all the items that have been sold? That is a no-no on some forums but I have no problem with that if that is what you are wanting.....
Leave content of what has sold, move unsold (remove here) to new ad.

Mention me @ and I'll clean up these comments once this ad is squared away. Appreciate your assistance.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.