JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard no anti 2a, I heard criminals who are killing via guns...

Criminals do not abide by Laws. The 2a is not about Criminal Rights, in the day, of ~creating the words of~ 2a, no one would have thought twice, to shoot the criminal.... Because ~That~ was The Law Abiding thing to do... :mad:

philip

I heard no anti 2a, I heard criminals who are killing via guns...

Criminals do not abide by Laws. The 2a is not about Criminal Rights, in the day, of ~creating the words of~ 2a, no one would have thought twice, to shoot the criminal.... Because ~That~ was The Law Abiding thing to do... :mad:

philip
The key phrase was "High capacity".
Given the fact that most anti gunners use that phrase it is indeed an anti 2A undertone..

How else will they stop criminals from getting them?

Ban them.. Its utterly stupid but folks who talk like that arent 2A friendly. Ever. Ignornace isnt an excuse.

Thats the entire logic.
I bet if asked, he'd say exactly that.
So yes, there is an undertone.

The guy makes some good points though and I can't blame him for being angry.

The lurid fame-frenzy-let's-get-in-on-the-action exploitation of the one incident ignores the daily grind of black-on-black crime that is way out of proportion to the percentage of the population, and also makes it seem like "the po-lice" do nothing other than victimize innocent bystanders.

What's happening there in Missouri is similar to the behavior of the fools who couldn't wait to rush down to the WTO riots in Seattle in 1999.

He hit the nail on the head. This shouldn't be about a "young man murdered by a cop" but should be about the complete and utter lack of moral character and conscience of our inner city communities. Race isn't a part of that even though the statistics would say it's more prevalent throughout the minority communites.
It's about individual accountability and self respect. About caring more for society than you do about yourself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top