JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Humans are still the only species that wipes it's butt-- excepting dogs in need of anal gland work
Rabbits eat the "night pellets" (cecotropes) off their butts. Does that count? In rabbits, food passes from stomach to small intestine to cecum, a large chamber full of bacteria needed to break down the fiber in the rabbits diet. From there the food full of vitamins produced by bacteria and digested fiber pass through the large intestine, which isn't good at absorbing nutrients, to the anus as soft stuck together gooey pellet blobs called cecotropes. The rabbit eats these nutrient rich pellet blobs off its butt. This once digested food then goes through the stomach again and then through the small intestine, which absorbs all the vitamins and other goodies. Then food bypasses cecum and goes straight to the large intestine and anus without passing "go" or collecting $200. It comes out the anus as hard roundish pellets that are dropped on the ground.

Rabbits eat the "night pellets" (cecotropes) off their butts. Does that count? In rabbits, food passes from stomach to small intestine to cecum, a large chamber full of bacteria needed to break down the fiber in the rabbits diet. From there the food full of vitamins produced by bacteria and digested fiber pass through the large intestine, which isn't good at absorbing nutrients, to the anus as soft stuck together gooey pellet blobs called cecotropes. The rabbit eats these nutrient rich pellet blobs off its butt. This once digested food then goes through the stomach again and then through the small intestine, which absorbs all the vitamins and other goodies. Then food bypasses cecum and goes straight to the large intestine and anus without passing "go" or collecting $200. It comes out the anus as hard roundish pellets that are dropped on the ground.
Good Lord she just made rabbit shet interesting.

By the way, were you aware that humans are the only species that drink milk as adults? It's probably not that important since we're also the only species that flies helicopters, but I thought I'd throw that out there
Maple trees invented helicopters way before humans. Seeds with special structures that cause them to spin and travel significant distances by spinning are called "samaras."

Milk is also a gateway drug. Every single alcoholic, pot smoker, or needle junkie started with milk. Be careful!:eek:

By the way, were you aware that humans are the only species that drink milk as adults? It's probably not that important since we're also the only species that flies helicopters, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Welcome to the forum. As you can see, it's a very serious place!
*the only species that drinks the milk of another species*

My dog eats elk droppings . no other kind ever . he is on it like he found gold and is picky enough he wont eat some human food.
any ideas Why ?

I have to say, this is one of the most clever introduction threads I've seen; put a mildly controversial, but completely unrelated statement in the title, and then make a very nice introduction post. It makes for a very lively thread. Good one! :)

I have to say, this is one of the most clever introduction threads I've seen; put a mildly controversial, but completely unrelated statement in the title, and then make a very nice introduction post. It makes for a very lively thread. Good one! :)
A shame the OP hasn't been back, since Sunday evening at 6:00, to enjoy it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews