JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a question why are all the militias I see called white supremacist groups. Any one here in a militia and not a white supremacist. Is there any even around Washington. All ways thought it would be interesting to be apart of one but I'm not a white supremacist so shied away from ever looking into it.

It's all true.
Just take a hard look at these guys. [ After you've been properly reeducated.] :s0125:

i75jmphwbjsocp4tsdyi.jpg

Just a question why are all the militias I see called white supremacist groups. Any one here in a militia and not a white supremacist. Is there any even around Washington. All ways thought it would be interesting to be apart of one but I'm not a white supremacist so shied away from ever looking into it.
Jehovah's Mullets is pretty sweet. You walk around all day Saturday knocking on doors and passing out ammo.

Oregons constitution calls for a State militia(Oregon Defense Force) but it was disbanded by Katie Brown. Our states politicians have been going against the states constitution by not having one.
"As of April 2015, the OMD(Oregon Military Dept.) has temporarily suspended the Oregon State Defense Force. However, a spokesman for the Oregon Military Department stated on record that the suspension was temporary and the ORSDF would return to active service. As of February 2018, the Oregon Military Department has yet to keep its promise. Since Oregon law requires the state to maintain the ORSDF at a cadre level during peacetime, a reinstatement of the force is required in order to reattain compliance with the law. Since 2016 a group of primarily prior enlisted military personnel, law enforcement, emergency medical personnel and private citizens has stood up, equalized training and has unofficially taken the role of the OSDF. This group is currently restructuring into a Regiment format and has no negative law enforcement contacts."
I hear the 3%'ers are non-race based militia and there is the Oathkeepers if you ex-military or LEO.
There are non-white supremacist militias... I heard that black lives
matters has a militia wing as does the black panthers if you into that sort of militia.

Oath Keepers , 3% , Litefoot , and more just look around many websites out there , I would think like any groups their will be the patriots and a few off the deep end extreme ones,

There was a time :D I would have written up the history of how we got to where we are with regards to the militia but its' not worth the effort today. Research it yourself by looking into the Clinton preidency and you may understand where militias went to and why.

Last Edited:
As our forefathers understood it, we are all part of the national militia.

As for official militias, I am a member of Oathkeepers. I'm not a white supremacist. Just a patriot.

For starters you need to evaluate who calls them a white supremacy group.

In that you will find your answer.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR