JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About a week ago, I heard on the news that the Ukraine government said there would be no tax implications for their citizens who wanted to keep captured or abandoned Russian equipment. But if the Russkies succeed, I wouldn't want to be caught with any in my garage.

About a week ago, I heard on the news that the Ukraine government said there would be no tax implications for their citizens who wanted to keep captured or abandoned Russian equipment. But if the Russkies succeed, I wouldn't want to be caught with any in my garage.
some one once said that your bug out weapon only needs to be powerful enough to take a weapon from the first occupier you run into
people who discuss what their bug out firearm will be must understand the rest of the people out their also bugging out from society are not your friends
a Ruger 10/22 is sufficient for a bug out gun, if you understand you are going to use it acquire a weapon and ammo from whoever in imposing on your bug out location

if we are occupied, or society collapses, I doubt the IRS is going to tax any weapon I capture from anyone trying to impose on my property
and if you have captured weapons and ammo, you burry them in PVC drainage pipe down in the forest under an old dead truck

if we are occupied, or society collapses, I doubt the IRS is going to tax any weapon I capture from anyone trying to impose on my property
and if you have captured weapons and ammo, you burry them in PVC drainage pipe down in the forest under an old dead truck
In that scenario, in a scenario like Ukraine is suffering through, the IRS would be the last thing on my mind...

In that scenario, in a scenario like Ukraine is suffering through, the IRS would be the last thing on my mind...
yup
but my nightmare is all the urban dwellers who feel their bug out plans including fleeing out to where I have already established my self sufficient life style
even in Ukraine, farmable soil and water are as critical as firearms and ammo
the rural Ukrainians in the Western parts of the country are not yet suffering from War

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top