JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^True 100%. I mean how many people do you know on your list that if you said "Gather your stuff, we need to go right now.." would be ready? How many could be ready to leave their houses in 20 minutes to defend?

A buddy of mine asked me a question a while back and it went like this:

"You have 1 hour and then the whole world is looking for you, what would you do and where would you go?"

This mentality should be what we have in the back of our minds at all times. Are we ready to grab and go? Do you have an ammo can full of needed supplies that you could last 24-48 hours on a whim? After being asked this question I started thinking.. I could be out of my house in 20 minutes or less with what I need to survive for 2 days if I was called upon.

Could you? (generally speaking to anyone reading the thread)

Ok so I am not normal as I know a lot of prepared folks and I personally know 7 folks that would be ready to go now this moment as gear is stored in their car at all times and given ½ to 1 hour close to 18 more.

Most of them always carry a 3 day supply of food/water, a means for water purification, a medium medical pack and most carry a vest with soft armor or plates with loaded mag pouches in one or more of their cars.

By the way no they are not a part of a militia just a group of folks who believe in being prepared for most anything.

But then again this is North Idaho and I have been in the prepper mind set for a lot of years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top