JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1616683563926.png

So, I guess if you're female, or over 45, you're just out of luck? Interesting link, Ginocide. I did not know that, and it makes the continuing infringement on the second all the more obvious and appalling. Legislation to simply say everyone over 17 is in the militia makes a good political symbol, but probably won't change anything as far as grabbers attempting to grab. There's always that emotional response to any crisis of " something must be done", rather than just accepting that the world is not a safe place and no one here gets out alive.

There's always that emotional response to any crisis of " something must be done", rather than just accepting that the world is not a safe place and no one here gets out alive.
I picked my nose, that is doing something and SHOULD satisfy the anti crowd. If it doesn't, it's not MY fault, I DID something. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top