JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did some work and cleaning on a shotgun that is to be a present as I had one of these in the past. When I put it back together the slide did not lock back and the shell carrier did not lift. Lots of tear downs and part inspections. The gun worked worked before I touched it. It's a Winchester model 50. Very basic but I thought that screwing in the buffer plug a little further would help increase recoil spring pressure. What happens is the inertia rod bottoms out to soon. 1/8th" made all the difference.
So glad to see it working correctly. My daughter would have given me all kinds of grief.

There is a screwdriver slot in the plug, and holes in the body/wall of the tube it threads into. Then held in place by an Omega symbol shaped clip. I ran it down till the clip rested on top of the plug. It is to be run in till the holes are showing in the screwdriver slots.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top