JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I concur, a man with more to give to those who gave and give their lives for his freedoms and liberties. I admire him for his steadfast belief that there are great Americans in our country, you just have to look for them in places where they are working damn hard for their families and the pursuit of happiness.;)

I disagree. He does not have a way with words.

It's that he tells stuff like it is and that's what we admire about him. He is calm, collected and unlike Ted Nugent who shares a lot of the same views, is easy to relate to.

So few we see a public figure on the west coast say stuff like that so when we see it, it's like seeing somebody in a foreign country that speaks your native language. Oh how refreshing.

I disagree. He does not have a way with words.

It's that he tells stuff like it is and that's what we admire about him. He is calm, collected and unlike Ted Nugent who shares a lot of the same views, is easy to relate to.

So few we see a public figure on the west coast say stuff like that so when we see it, it's like seeing somebody in a foreign country that speaks your native language. Oh how refreshing.

Basically we're both saying the same thing. I can relate to Ted Nugent also! He's got some good comments.

A good read and a heartfelt response from someone who really didn't have to. A class act among "celebrities".

There's only TWO men in this entire world I would trust my wife around when I'm not there... Sam Elliot and Mike Rowe! o_O

:D

Funny.... Sam Elliot is Wifey's dream man! Next to me, of course. And from what I've heard his mother lives somewhere around us in Northeast.

What, not even me?? I'm a heckuva swell guy...;)

Funny.... Sam Elliot is Wifey's dream man! Next to me, of course. And from what I've heard his mother lives somewhere around us in Northeast.

Oops.... that was a typo. That SHOULD read... WOULDN'T trust my wife when I'm not around.... LMAO.

Them, yes.... her NO! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads