JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mid Oregon Armory 1022 Northeast Stephens Street Roseburg, OR 97470

This is a negative feedback for Mid Oregon Armory especially one employee in paticular. I had problems with "Steve" when he worked at Flying Cloud Trading Co.
Now he works at MOA, I went in there a few months ago looking for a revolver for my wife. I told him a Ruger or S&W would be prefered and no more than $500. He without hesitation said not gonna happen. I said ok and went to the other gun store and Bought a Ruger for $400.

Went to MOA 2 weeks ago asking to do a trade. Steve agreed to do it and said he would search for a gun for me. After repeated visits and phone calls to which I got the run around I have given up. I will no longer deal with Steve, I will perhaps buy from MOA when I have no other choice but not with him. I have friends in the shooting community who feel the same way about this employee because they too have had poor service from him.

He's not just an employee, he co-owns the place. He tried to buy FCT, but the old man wouldn't sell so Steve and two other guys started MOA.

Once they get some inventory it might be a half decent store. Last I heard they are filing for an SOT which might make it worth while to shop there for a few special things. When it comes down too it though, Roseburg just sucks for gun shops. Roseburg Gun has priced themselves out of my market ($999 Century VZ58) combined with the fact that the entire crew there doesn't know jack-all about guns and Flying Cloud is fudds only.

I've still got some hope for MOA. I'm just going to chalk it up to growing pains.

Well Steve knows jack about customer service and less about ammo. While at FCT I asked him for solid copper ammo, corbonDPX type. He pointed towards the wall of ammo I looked hi and low then explained to him what I was looking for. He said naw ain't got it. He didn't even ask to order it.

These guys went out of business last year....I wasn't at all surprised.
From what I gathered, they took deposits on gun orders and then folded, leaving customers hanging and with money lost.
One customer told me that he waited for them to show up as they were clearing out their inventory, demanded his rifle and the guy went in, handed him the rifle and told him here it is, now leave. No paper work at all.
He took it to Rsbg. Gun shop to do the transfer...I wondered if that happened to anyone else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top