JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Michael Moore is a model of courage, he knows no fear himself.

He's never run from a pizza, a hamburger or anyone that would pay him millions to slander the good, hardworking people of the US. He truly is a model of excess, greed and the bloated, over-paid corporate bad guys he hates so much.

In the dictionary, under 'Hypocrite', is just a picture of Michael Moore

95fd4f3f59b94fd9bce66b8405a1c4e267c0ffc7f2aec771a4f6e1e77b08885b.jpg

do4ec1c1cf.jpg

Well I went to see it and it was a great movie. I can see how a liberal like mm hates a movie that people sacrifice for their country, that's not what liberals do. I think next war we need to draft liberals but then we could never win it:D

You currently have a LIBERAL Commander in Chief! Do you really think we can win this one??
He is more concerned with decimating our ranking military leaders than decimating the enemy!!!!

Sheldon

You currently have a LIBERAL Commander in Chief! Do you really think we can win this one??
He is more concerned with decimating our ranking military leaders than decimating the enemy!!!!

Sheldon

Well a lot of brave men gave up their lives and some their body parts for the country taking Iraq. All that blood and treasure has be squandered by a president that has never sacrificed anything for his country, not even his golf game. With him in charge we will not win.

There has always been folks like him. And we just keep on trucking.
As all of you already know, he only garners about 5% agreement with these type of statements.

He's actually a great asset to us Red Supporters. The more he speaks, the smarter we look..

Well I went to see it and it was a great movie. I can see how a liberal like mm hates a movie that people sacrifice for their country, that's not what liberals do. I think next war we need to draft liberals but then we could never win it:D
Oh we still could win it, we would just take some pretty large loses in the first few rounds, then we would be better off for the long term, after we lose a few liberals.

I don't wish a heart attack on anyone, but considering the information out there on how to avoid one and how smart he claims to be, why would he not at least try to stay in some form of shape.

He and many like him, have no clue what it means to be in a war or conflict such as we are. To think these people we are fighting over there will respond to love and peace is just not historically accurate. Stop the threat and protect our guys....that simple....

This is the first thing I have heard about this punk since Columbine, didn't click link cuz I can guess what he's spewing. Too bad people like this have the influence they do, I believe that if more people had to actually work to achieve their goals these pigs would have a lot less sway, but opinion are like armpits.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top