JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a word for MM..."hypocrite". His messy divorce has bared the wealth this "man of the people" has accumulated and it sheds interesting light on his "us against the big bad corporation" films. He's a hypocritical, insincere, gutless bomb thrower that will do or say whatever it takes to get attention. I'm not sure if he means anything he says....it's all just rhetoric, hoping for a news blurb and another 15 minutes of attention.

I'm not going to give it to him. He can kiss my USMC Dad a$$ and go back to Canada, in that order.

I think people want to see "American Sniper" because they hunger for those who are willing to do something to stop the enemy.

Meanwhile the emperor and his friends play golf or take an entertainer to France. They can't even bring themselves to use extremist and Islam in the same sentence. And, at the same time they brand people who believe in Constitutional rights as the Arch-enemy . . .

Sheldon

Lmao.. Yes because he could "really" fight hand to hand.. The only fight he's ever had was with cholesterol.
These wack jobs love the sound of their own voice..

I think if he was going to make an asinine statement like that he'd at least talk about how impersonal drone strikes are.. Yet, liberal logic dictates he speaks of a topic he knows NOTHING about..

Id like to see him sit still for 3-5 days in his own waste waiting for a green light or perhaps just staying awake and focused on a target for hours upon hours..

Lazy hypocrite slobs like him have no room to talk.

I'll never be "rich," but I do okay. And I admire people who work hard to reap big rewards.

But every time that disgusting liberal gasbag Michael Moore opens his yap again, he reinforces the fact that Hollywood royalty, for the most part, exists in a separate, insulated "reality" that is distinctly different from anything most of us know here at ground level.

Cowards? He would pi$$ himself in 10 seconds if he had to set foot in any of those places. Honestly, why do people still listen to this a$$hat?

I'd like to see a gathering of military folks, including snipers and have this waste of good oxygen make that statement in front of them. He has no clue what these folks sacrifice and what real bravery is. He is one of the worst of the Hollywood crowd. Shame on anyone that sends even a dime his way.

Thing is he would gladly make that statement in from of them, he is that big of a clueless idiot. He fails to grasp that those very people are the reason he is free to make those statements in the first place.

I'll never be "rich," but I do okay. And I admire people who work hard to reap big rewards.

Make no mistake - I have no problem with wealth and people who achieve financial success. I do have a problem with hypocritical a$$clowns that will say or do anything for a few minutes of attention. People with no moral standards nor compass. Moore is perhaps one of if not the worst in that category.

I wish they would take those hollywood bungholes over to a-stan and drop them in the middle of the terrorist territory. And right before they have their heads cut off have snipers take out all the terrorists.

Then just leave them there and take all their money and split it among those soldiers who have served there.

Oh damn, I think I just smelled justice.

He may be opening his pie hole and thinks he is drawing attention to himself, but more people will think F you, you fat slob and go see the movie just because.

BTW, we saw Unbroken yesterday, and I am currently reading the book. Decent movie, shows what vicious brutality the **** were to American POWs. Book is much more detailed and graphic.

American Sniper Wednesday night I think.

He realize his twit account was slowing down so he made a statement like this so his narsassitic bubblegum could be back near the top of the news feed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top