JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bow Tie -
This guy showed up in my u-tuby
talking on Sarcopenia

upload_2018-11-28_8-58-55.png

I don't know why, but any time I see a man in a bow tie (unless it's with a tuxedo) it just screams douche-bag to me.

This is a douche-bag:

Screen-Shot-2015-09-24-at-20.34.59.png

And this is a douche-bag:

gangsta.png

This is a fool:

SL4.png

:D

I had a shop teacher in Jr High that wore a bow tie every day. We always thought he had a thing for young boys. So when I see a bowtie, I always think "child molester"! :eek:

Hmm...I seem to recall something about taxing something as benign as nice beverage makings being taxed (Tea), being an impituce behind what started a new nation.

A Republic with freedoms never heard of before in the World for its citizens. God given inaliable rights. Or some such.

Dunno...could be entirely mistaken there...perhaps it was just shenanigans and Tom foolery that some history teachers were talking about way back when.

I wonder if there is any written documents in regards to what I thought I remembered being taught? :rolleyes:
Actually, it was the tax on molasses (main ingredient in whiskey)that sent them over the edge. They tossed the tea into the harbor because-who t f likes tea? I learned that from Mike Rowe on "How Booze Saved America":p

Spot on with your observation!

I give you the U.S. 3rd congressional district Rep. Earl Blumenaur (D) from the "great" State of Oregon.

View attachment 522303

I just want to break that wagging finger of his clean off and stuff it straight up his a$$, sideways. Tyrants wag their fingers like that while they bloviate .

o_O
Why would you do that? He'd like it and follow you home. Actually, in the photo the flag and the shadow in his palm make it look like he's pointing a gun at the ceiling with good trigger discipline. If you were a cop you could argue that you shot him in self-defense.;)

Did you catch how he said that "its a start" and they have a "long way to go". They will never stop limiting the peoples right to defend themselves. For all the gun owners out there that think their bolt actions and shotguns are safe think again!!!

Good grief, what a farce. It would almost be comical if it wasn't so harmful for the decent folks there. Here's hoping this horsecrap is challenged in the courts.

"Lansing, here we come," Davis said.

Real good ... spread your anti-freedom idiocy to the state level. :rolleyes:

Why would you do that? He'd like it and follow you home. Actually, in the photo the flag and the shadow in his palm make it look like he's pointing a gun at the ceiling with good trigger discipline. If you were a cop you could argue that you shot him in self-defense.;)

No kidding. I thought the gun had been blurred to protect the snowflake NPCs from being triggered.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top