JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF NORTH CAROLINA SESSION 2019 H D HOUSE BILL DRH30367 - MLf - 113.
(1) The name and current address of the person registering the assault weapon.
(2) The name of the manufacturer and importer of the assault weapon.
(3) The model of the assault weapon.
(4) The name and address of the individual or entity from which the person registering the assault weapon obtained the assault weapon.

The struggle continues.

Why would anyone willingly do that?
if you dont know what Ive got, why the F*** would I divulge that information let alone take time out of my day (unpaid) to help in future confiscation schemes?

Last Edited:
Hmm, I went fishing one day reeled in my line and there it was!, an AK M14 semi full automatic with a deadly pistol grip. Must have been a boating accident in the area how lucky am I

What happened to all the hillfolk there in virginny and NC? Maybe just laughing at the states facade of control?

Always good to know what's going on legislatively in the rest of the country, but from this snapshot (and being unaware of the political momentum), it would appear to me that NC has a lot less to worry about than certain other less fortunate states in the union:
img1.JPG img2.JPG img3.JPG

(overall, state Sentate, state House of Representatives)

Edit: Sponsors Martin, Morey, and Clark are all (D).

Last Edited:
NC is kind of weird about gun laws anyway. It wont pass but theres always a chance. One of the reasons I moved to SC instead of NC was its gun laws. I work in Charlotte. They have handgun registration in NC along with a still on the books Jim Crow era requirement to get a sheriff signoff on handgun purchases.

what is the point of registration if its not for confiscation?

point is they want control. they dont get to have control as per 2A.

Is it me or does it seem that the utopians are selecting States with regions that can expect significant resistance to firearms registration and confiscation? What are they trying to provoke?

Law enforcement is refusing to participate. The National Guard, or at least it's members, is very likely to stand down to illegal orders. Is this the point where foreign peacekeepers will be offered as a solution?

Para Proelium

NC is kind of weird about gun laws anyway. It wont pass but theres always a chance. One of the reasons I moved to SC instead of NC was its gun laws. I work in Charlotte. They have handgun registration in NC along with a still on the books Jim Crow era requirement to get a sheriff signoff on handgun purchases.
If they have a registry it's happened within the few years I've been on the west coast. Sherriff sign off I know abt.

Is it me or does it seem that the utopians are selecting States with regions that can expect significant resistance to firearms registration and confiscation? What are they trying to provoke?

Law enforcement is refusing to participate. The National Guard, or at least it's members, is very likely to stand down to illegal orders. Is this the point where foreign peacekeepers will be offered as a solution?

Para Proelium
Either expecting violent opposition to make us look evil and intolerant, or to make us look weak if we comply.

7919B195-39D5-4059-8BFB-AF74A240454C.jpeg

Sorry. My misunderstanding of their rules. Sheriffs keep copies of the applications but not tied to a specific gun. Just the applicant.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top