JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Free population control.

Of what population.

Thoughts that went through my head when I got whiff of the odor
What are the "long-term" effects to people and animals, exactly? :confused:

I like Bats. We have a 10,000 acre lake accross the street from my house, so bats would have a hard time kicking butt on that many. Before they used to spray here, it was absolutely hell because of the skitters.

I've noticed in my lifetime that I attract very few insects while they swarm my wife for some reason.

She HAS to apply bug spray when we are out in the boondocks and I rarely think to even pack it when I go by myself.

I've noticed in my lifetime that I attract very few insects while they swarm my wife for some reason.

She HAS to apply bug spray when we are out in the boondocks and I rarely think to even pack it when I go by myself.
@Joe13
Basically, Joe, YOU STINK
You may be the next thing to ending bugs, bugging us!!

Perhaps, you're a good specimen............for testing :D

Just jabbin fun.
Those who do not attract the bitey bugs, I wonder if they've been studied? I would imagine so.
Them skeeters and the little tiny no-see-ums are always strafing me.

I remember back in the 60's a county work truck would drive down the streets of Portland spraying DDT with one of those big Aerofan orchard sprayers trailing behind it.
Some of the neighbor kids would play in the wet mist as it went down the road, but my Mom wouldn't let my brother and I outside for the rest of the day.
Probably a good thing now that I think of it.

Last Edited:
You can do what they do in some countries, gather em up and make patties out of em. :s0108:Then fire up the Barbecue or the Smoker and chow down.:s0072: Enough A1 steak sauce and they will taste fine. Lean protein and will boost the immune system against Zika virus.:s0039:

I was never bothered by mosquitos, but everytime someone else went in my backyard they'd get bitten a lot. Course, the number of mosquitos dropped when we get more spiders around.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top