JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
4wheel drive was needed last monday, had to cut a few trees off of the road, bout 6 in of powder. im running a pretty agressive mud tire so i didnt chain up, street tires wouldnt make it. there was bout a foot to a foot and a half of snow on the road between the tire ruts from earlier this season, car would not make it. havent been to sqaw mtn yet, dont know how to get there, though i hear there is a few good spots for sleddingh up there.

We were up at Memaloose shooting on Friday. We drove up from Clackamas River to the first shooting area. The road was "ok". It was covered in snow, but easily drivable in a 4wd. Chains might be needed on lighter trucks or cars. A Jeep Cherokee had gone over the side of the road right at the shooting area late Thursday night. The driver was back up there with friends on Friday to try to pull it back up onto the road. I hope they had good luck with that.
We didn't drive up the road any further than the first shooting area, so I can't say first hand how it is further up, but some guys came back and said it was pretty bad. :s0092:

there was a truck in the ditch a few miles below the pit monday, road was slick, but if you dont plan on making good time it shouldnt be too bad. i dont think i got out of first gear all that much after the first area before the pit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top