JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here are some pictures from the clean up. We got there around 7:30 and left around 11 and there were still plenty of people there. So I am sure it is cleaner than these pics.

If you see folks messing it up get the licence number and call the ranger station in Estacada.

looks like you guys did some nice clean up. I have a question though, it looks like the main quarry (first one you get to) is still closed according to the forest service map, is this true even after the cleanup?

I was looking to head out that way and sight in a new rifle sometime soon.

looks like you guys did some nice clean up. I have a question though, it looks like the main quarry (first one you get to) is still closed according to the forest service map, is this true even after the cleanup?

I was looking to head out that way and sight in a new rifle sometime soon.
No it is open - there is a keyhole in the closure map there but it is hard to see. They are publishing a new more clear map soon, but in any event the Helion Pit is open.

I have cleaned up Memaloose a few times since the Earth Day deal just two weeks ago- trying to keep it going. Today there were several bags worth and a TV and a grandfather clock. Really?

I had to leave town and so couldn't make it out. I felt really bad because this spot is "mine" meaning I feel some personal stake in its upkeep. I've been there a handful of times and always carted out my casings and targets. But I always felt like it was almost a moonscape...that is if on the moon are hundreds of shooters who don't pick up their junk.

Thank you so much for doing your part and making up for my absence!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top