JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, this is a long shot (pun intended) I figure the place is buried under 3ft of snow but im wondering if locals have been driving up there and packing the road down, is it driveable at least up past the 7 mile no shooting zone?

I believe it was closed all last summer..Possibly since the fire even?
Thanks, Ill keep that in mind. Its not in my neck of the woods so I dont go out there but wanted to take a friend shooting who does live out that way...

There's another pit up Fish Creek road,which is about 10 miles down 224 from memaloose road.
I don't know know the status of that-havent been up there since early November.

There's always 36 pit,but it's nothing fabulous-mainly good for function testing and kindling a burning hatred for your fellow man (lots of trash:))

FYI, just talked with the Ranger Station and they figure it will be closed for another year.
Bummer! I guess that's better than telling us 'Any Day Now'!

I'm hoping to find a good spot along the NF45, close to where we will meet for the cleanup on June 17th, where we can do a group shoot for the 'After Party' after the cleanup. Any locations close to where the blacktop ends?

Bill

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top