JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, we were up there yesterday. There was a lot of snow, app8-16" up twards the top near the shooting area. It was drivable but slippery. The shooting area has app. 12-16" of snow.

I was up there yesteday. Couldn't pick a worst day to go up. Stormy weather and non stop rain. Road is blocked about 2 miles up by a gigantic tree trunk. Must have fell from the top. But it's also blocked by trash that people have left as well.
:s0154:Good to see the blockage hasn't stopped lowlifes from dumping garbage.

Took the dirtbike up sunday, think most of the trash,is from,shooters not cleaning up after themselves... I should have brought a chainsaw as of trees across the road, didnt make it to the pit as I was gettin a workout lifting over trees, and gave up.

as of today i am guesing that most of the roads are impassable, prettty serious wind out here yesterday. please do everyone a favor and take a trash bag and clean up the area you decide to shoot at, all areas up there need cleaned up. i am guessing that if we all haul out more than we take in sooner or later it wont be such a sh!!thole.

I was up there yesterday, easy drive up. Lucked out and got a good couple hours of good clear shooting. Seems like a bunch of dumbies shot down a couple more trees. The roads were good. Ended up taking more trash out than we made, which is always good to do.

I went up last week
There is still snow about 1 1/2 miles before the pit
I made it with 4wd but my buddys truck couldnt make it
Wouldnt try in a car

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top