JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
made it up to Salmonberry road Sunday

Lane 1 looked fairly clean, lots of little debris and casings but nothing major...
Selection_001_20170320_00:09:30.jpg

Next up lane 2, its more of a large pullout than a lane but works great for pistols. I didn't take pics because it was being used even when driving out at end of day. Lots of targets and trash that appear to be left behind by others....

Next up is a tiny little spot on the left that should be signed as closed to shooting. I always see target trash here so it gets used but its unsafe because it doesn't have a backstop and the terrain topography is downhill behind it. The location looks like a road but it quickly ends once you pull in here is a picture:
Selection_001_20170320_00:18:36.jpg
there was some large cardboard or trash there you can kinda see if you look closely. here is a link to a map with a waypoint on its exact 45.764229,-123.413387 location: Hillmap - Backcountry Maps for the Obsessed

Next up is another spot that should be closed. Again, no backstop and the topography goes downhill beyond that. This is a road that quickly dead ends. Some trash left behind but not much lots of shells and casings all over and it looks like some trees purposely shot down and or used for target stands to prop bottles... all illegal along with the no backstop. Here is a map link and some pics Location: 45.7639, -123.4212
Hillmap - Backcountry Maps for the Obsessed
Selection_001_20170320_00:26:06.jpg

Selection_001_20170320_00:26:27.jpg
these shot trees are on the right as you walk in, the line of fire to do this is back at the road about 100yds or so thru the timber....

Selection_001_20170320_00:26:49.jpg
(notice no backstop)

Next up is lane 3, another small pullout only good for pistols. What a mess, a complete pigsty. lots of trash that others have left behind...
Selection_001_20170320_00:32:56.jpg

here is a closer view...
Selection_001_20170320_00:33:57.jpg

Next up is lane 4, but better known as the large gravel quarry. I didn't take pics because it was being used, it didn't look too bad but I didn't stop to look closely

@Cogs

Drove by the Salmonberry lanes again today and to put it nicely, they were effin trashed. I didn't even stop to take pics, all the lanes are full of trash.
And there was someone shooting at the larger spot with no backstop I mentioned above, didn't stop cause I don't want no trouble from people with guns.

Pretty sad to say the least.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads