JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have blocked her emails, now out of the hospital for 5 days with some complications. Older women friends are keeping in touch. Sending their best. She picked up her belongings from my son two days before the surgery. I have no idea if she has an insight, but thinking she is so narrow minded that she will never understand what is happening in our society or the 2 A issues. So, I am thinking to block her access to my phone and forever close this off in my mind. Am thinking what a waist the recency of events had been and how much I and she lost over her flea brained anti-establishment ideas and "weapons made for killing only". What a nut. When I listen to the left wing women leftists on the TV or net she sounds just like them. Feels so good not to have her in my gut anymore. So much more peaceful.

I have blocked her emails, now out of the hospital for 5 days with some complications. Older women friends are keeping in touch. Sending their best. She picked up her belongings from my son two days before the surgery. I have no idea if she has an insight, but thinking she is so narrow minded that she will never understand what is happening in our society or the 2 A issues. So, I am thinking to block her access to my phone and forever close this off in my mind. Am thinking what a waist the recency of events had been and how much I and she lost over her flea brained anti-establishment ideas and "weapons made for killing only". What a nut. When I listen to the left wing women leftists on the TV or net she sounds just like them. Feels so good not to have her in my gut anymore. So much more peaceful.
Yep, breaking up just like throwing up.
You fight it and the longer you hold it in, the worse you feel till finally you just get it over with and puke. Then you feel world's better.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top