JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
*Edit- now days, since I'm not one of the protected classes, I'm some sort of bigoted homophobe for even saying "queer".
I'm in the same boat... I just don't care. I don't need to search hard for perjoritives or slurs as I have many real (and more creative) ones available.
I remember Red Rover but not that one lol.
Ever conspire w your neighbor to clothesline that little creep running at you? The Longet Yard (original) taught us that little gem.

URL says Lawyer -- Headline says Teacher --

2mm too long. ~1/13 of an inch.

M

My neighbors kids are all in Scouts, his oldest working on Eagle. He said that they had a camp for a marksmanship badge. So there's hope.

Isn't it the people scouts now vs boy scouts ,You wouldnt want to hurt someones feelings now would you . HAHAHAHA

RicInOR,

Thanks for those links.

full-of-win.jpg

One link led to another and though my clicking I experienced a whole lot of "weird feelings" today. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

"The problem we have is the laws protect the guilty and stupid. Compounded by the fact that we have too many ambulance chasing attorneys."

I recall seeing somewhere that there are more lawyers in the Great Blue Cesspool of the DC area than in all of Japan.
There you have it.

RicInOR,

Thanks for those links.

View attachment 606982

One link led to another and though my clicking I experienced a whole lot of "weird feelings" today. LOL.

Aloha, Mark
Did you see this one? :D

DO kids even play in DIRT these days, I remember their being various levels of cool depending on how dirty you got doing what ever you were outside doing!
And then there was the Mini Bike gang, the BMX bike gang, and the Flag Foot Ball/Soccer/Baseball gangs, none required any complex memberships, usually just show up and hang out and have as much fun as you could get away with! My brothers and I had a Labrador Retriever and would be outside till supper time, trying our hardest to ether kill ourselves or the dog! I kid you not, I got pictures. Folks see them and wonder where our parents were, and I answer " Who do you think took the pictures"

DO kids even play in DIRT these days, I remember their being various levels of cool depending on how dirty you got doing what ever you were outside doing!
And then there was the Mini Bike gang, the BMX bike gang, and the Flag Foot Ball/Soccer/Baseball gangs, none required any complex memberships, usually just show up and hang out and have as much fun as you could get away with! My brothers and I had a Labrador Retriever and would be outside till supper time, trying our hardest to ether kill ourselves or the dog! I kid you not, I got pictures. Folks see them and wonder where our parents were, and I answer " Who do you think took the pictures"
Reminds me of when we used to play baseball at Haysvill elementary. we would just get whoever showed up. kids from 8-10 all the way up to some minor leaguers from the Salem Angles. All we do was swap a little kid to pitch when the little kids came to bat. 18 innings of baseball some days

then in the fall, it was football, the rainier and muddier the better...

Yep! That is how i played from Brasil to the UK. My primary school uniforms were constantly thrown in the trash because of grass stains and blood. Shoot, i remember getting cuts that drew some blood and then putting dirt on it to blot the bleeding. Anyone ever done that?

Yep! That is how i played from Brasil to the UK. My primary school uniforms were constantly thrown in the trash because of grass stains and blood. Shoot, i remember getting cuts that drew some blood and then putting dirt on it to blot the bleeding. Anyone ever done that?
Yes

You're fine. Rub a little dirt on it and let's go. :)
:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads