JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bummer day for McGinn; he concedes and wife arrested at protest

One-term Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn today conceded defeat in Tuesday’s election at about the same time his wife was reportedly being arrested along with several other women in a protest at the State Republican Party headquarters in Bellevue, according to the Seattle Times.

<broken link removed>

Good riddance McSCHWIN! Western WA is where all the Commiefornians have moved to to escape the stupid laws they inflicted on themselves secretly thinking they would do better next time... AHHHHH Didn't happen! We pass gas and they tax us. We flush a toilet and they tax us. Their solution to everything is to tax us but Eyman is evil? tax tax tax tax tax... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
My parents are in their 80's but once they're gone, I'm selling my house & moving to Wyoming! 4% sales tax, no state income tax and low property taxes. Sadly Commirfornia has infected the entire west coast.

Good riddance McSCHWIN! Western WA is where all the Commiefornians have moved to to escape the stupid laws they inflicted on themselves secretly thinking they would do better next time... AHHHHH Didn't happen! We pass gas and they tax us. We flush a toilet and they tax us. Their solution to everything is to tax us but Eyman is evil? tax tax tax tax tax... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
My parents are in their 80's but once they're gone, I'm selling my house & moving to Wyoming! 4% sales tax, no state income tax and low property taxes. Sadly Commirfornia has infected the entire west coast.

I really don't think these people move here to get away from anything, but more to infect the NW with their disease of liberalism.
Breeders of Marxism.

I don't watch the Seattle press all that closely. Did the mayor's election ever bring up the fact that Murray sponsored SB 5737, with the original provisions that would have mandated warrant-less random searches of gun owners' homes?

I just think it's funny.. Warrantless searches of the homes of gun owners to look for "assault weapons", is basically the equivalent of certain historical southern sodomy laws, some of which would allow cavity examination by medical personnel to "prove" that an act of sodomy took place.

Severe violation of a citizen's rights in an assumption of a (victimless) crime. No recourse if you did not commit the crime, you have to get violated any way just to find out.

I assume a lot of Seattle voters are just cool with the former.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top