JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is some good info about our favorite billionaire anti gun Mayor Bloomberg and his "anti-gun croonies" two of which are here in Oregon. Not to name names but Kitty Piercy Mayor of Eugene and Sam Adams Portlands Mayor are the only two mayors in our great state that support this loonatic and his wolf in sheeps skin organization. Make no mistake these people want our guns and and our gun rights taken away no matter what lies they hide behind. Google: nraila.org/issues/articles/read and in the search box type "mayors against illegal guns" and you will find a ton of info on these crepes. One of my favorite articles is entitled "Bloombergs Phantom Mayors". If You are like me after I read this article in November I sat down and wrote Kitty a nice little letter which still has had no a responce and she still appears to be a member. Let me know how you feel and dont forget to write your Mayor!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top