1. Forest Fire Danger

Pacific Northwest outdoor shooting locations are in danger of closure due to firearm related forest fires.
    Please be responsible when shooting in our forests.

Maxpedition gear sold locally?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by PlayboyPenguin, Aug 17, 2011.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Well-Known Member

Does anyone know any retailers that sell Maxpedition gear? I am wanting to buy one of their Fatboy man purses and I would like to see one first.

2. titsonritz

titsonritz Well-Known Member

3. SargentMac

SargentMac Member

The North State, aka the red part of Commiefornia
    Discount Gun Sales Locations

These guys have a store in Vancouver, in Beaverton, and in Tanasbourne. I was just at Vancouver and they had several Maxpedition items to choose from.

4. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Moderator Staff Member

Discount guns does have some maxpedition gear, but the only time I was there, the selection was small. I haven't been back, since their gun prices are no discount at all.

If you want to see a jumbo s-type versipack, I can show you mine. Its more or less the same thing as a fatboy, only a little larger. I have way too much maxpedition gear!

5. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the info everyone. I found one at LEEDS in Oregon City. I was going out to Curt's anyway so I went today. I think I am really going to like it.

PS: Is that Timberwolf place still open. I could not find it or get anyone to answer the phone.